How to Apply
How to Apply
Complete the Application Form
Attach the relevant required documents and submit all of the required documents through E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
The committee will evaluate your background knowledge through your documents.
Wait for an interview examination announcement. It can be through online conference (Skype).
Successful international applicants will receive a Letter of Acceptance (LOA) which will be printed on the official letterhead of the university and signed by an officially authorized person from the University.
– Degree Transcript (English Version)
– Curriculum Vitae (CV)
– A Letter of recommendation from guardian
The letter should include the following list:
* The Grant permission that allows the applicants attending the camp in KMUTT
* His/ Her’s behavior under your supervision
* The expect outcome
– A Letter of recommendation from teacher/ lecturer
– Personal Statement of Motivation (max. one A4 sheet)
1. Why do you want to attend 2B-KMUTT: Camp 2017?
2. What are your special characteristics, attitudes and talents?
** All the required documents must be scanned in the clear copy. KMUTT will not receive those documents taken by camera or mobile phone. **
Contact: email@example.com Tel: (66) 2470-8333
Government Center Chaengwattana Building B
Tungsonghong Sub-District, Laksi District,
Phone : +66 2141 9889
Fax : +66 2143 8228
Call Center : 1178
Website : http://www.immigration.go.th
Fax : +66 2470 8346
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.inter.kmuttt.ac.th